Wednesday, November 15, 2006

sunshine!!!

The sun had not revealed itself at all since I returned from Joya and Dave's wedding more than a week ago. Boo boo boo. Perhaps that was part of the reason for my "blah-ness" and down moods.

But then, today, a miracle--the SUN!

For about an hour.

But still. It gave me a bit of hope.

And then on the way home tonight, around 9:30pm, it's gusty and freezing and I need my umbrella to protect me from the freezing rain, but my cheap-o umbrella nearly flips backwards due to the vicious wind!

Crazy how fast the weather can change.

Kinda like my moods lately, I suppose! Crazy.

EDIT: This morning (Thursday) I woke up and turned on my faithful CBC radio. The first thing the commentator said was, "Well, good morning. Today we are expecting a literal monsoon! The forecast from Environment Canada predicts that the amount of rain we normally get in a month will fall today!"

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 16, 2006 1:05:00 AM, Blogger flurp-boink said...

miss you and love you.
and totally love the tent picture too...AND IT'S MINE NOW!!!
mwah-ha-ha.

 
At Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:58:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, CBC, I miss it.
bad weather makes me sad, I hate rain! Unless it is a short, evening, thundershower.

Miss you Sara!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home