Tuesday, November 07, 2006

back in town

So I'm finally back in town. For longer than twenty-four hours. Sweet.

Most of my days will now consist of reading. Or deciding that catching up is overrated. I'm having one of those days when I feel like ICS is too tough for me--that I'm definately not smart enough, at least in term of philosophical understanding, to hack it here. I hope these feelings of inadequacy will pass. If not, I can always quit. Lots of people never complete a degree at ICS! Lots.

My sister's wedding was beautiful. Not only was she beautiful, but the love expressed by her and her husband for each other and the Lord was beautiful. And encouraging. A highlight of the weekend was the flower girl and ring-bearer--my adorable niece and nephew. SO cute! I love how things like weddings become family reunions. Our family also gets along really well with Dave's family, and we had a number of great dinners with them. That's more of a blessing than I realize, after hearing others' stories about inlaws that don't get along!

I hope to post some pictures soon. Stay tuned.




4 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 7:21:00 PM, Blogger Dane said...

Id say the old masters gets easier but I know thats not true. Don't give up though. Part of learning is realizing you don't know anything, it should serve as the motivation to learn.

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's why you weren't posting!
I missed you!

 
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:38:00 PM, Blogger ethan said...

one of my profs said this: You keep plugging away, and eventually they'll give you a degree just to get rid of you.

 
At Thursday, November 09, 2006 2:52:00 PM, Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

ethan--i like that.
thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home