Tuesday, November 14, 2006

pictures on cd are wonderful when one can't afford a digital camera

This summer I camped near London with Jon, Laura, Kara, Beth, Paul, and our surprise visitors, Laurel and Ethan. I had to leave early in the morning for another camping trip, but I just couldn't resist taking a picture of all my friends sleeping peacefully in the same (huge!) tent. (Sorry everyone, I took this picture without your knowledge...)
Most reading this probably don't recognize the people in the picture with me. It's Craig and his sister Allison. They're cousins of the Lensinks, who I hung out with a lot this summer. They're great people, and I had lots of fun with them this summer!
thanks to Black's Photo, i now have a roll of pictures on cd, mostly taken during the fabulous surprise dordt trip ann and i made! (sorry, ann, i realize this isn't the most flattering picture of you :) )


More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home