Tuesday, October 17, 2006

better day

It's raining today. ALL DAY it's been steadily raining. It's supposed to keep raining tomorrow.

Boo.

However, despite the rain, the last two days have been better than the two before that. Yesterday I got a lot accomplished, and I felt better about academics.

I think that's my problem: I base my feelings about myself on how much I accomplish. Not good.

I don't have much to say, but I didn't want everyone to keep thinking I'm a self-pitying moper. Thank you for your encouragement, everyone who commented!

Things are better. But still super busy. I'm working (at ICS) tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. But then it's reading week. Hooray!

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:27:00 PM, Blogger ann renee. said...

SARA. Je t'aime. Also, I didn't get abducted on the bridge. Also,I realized after teaching today that I'm as Corporate Career Woman as you can possibly get (I'm working at the 2nd largest oil company in Canada (soon to be first)) Anyways all that to say: for my comment, look on Oct 7....xxx...ann.

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger ann renee. said...

Oh Sara. Drat. You are correct. I don't have a comment for you on oct. 7. Well, that's ok. I just told you to try a cider, since that's like "grown-up" apple juice:) Je t'aime BEAUCOUP!

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:00:00 AM, Blogger Bronton said...

Everyone is entitled to a little self-pity every now and then. I'm happy to hear that you're having a better day. And that it's only raining in T-dot. Snow in the old Mpls if you can believe it. Yuck. Winter in Minnesota is great. All seven months of it. See you soon, Sara!

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 1:15:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Je t'aime, too. What are your plans for reading week? We had snow this morning, which promptly melted by noon. Oh, Iowa.

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 12:19:00 PM, Blogger flurp-boink said...

we should chat....via phone if possible.

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 6:08:00 AM, Blogger Dane said...

I echo your sentiments that Dooyeweerd is a giant rat bastard to understand. Just be thankful because I have to re-read some 160 pages of him to make sure I understand some stuff. God help me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home