Tuesday, October 31, 2006

no words

Hugs. Cuddling. Warmth. Friendship. Giggling. Theatre. Driving. Lots of driving.

That's what my weekend was made of.

Ann and I made a SURPRISE! trip to good ol' Dordt. The screams of surprise from Amanda and Kendra were definately a highlight :) Sleeping in the back of the Vibe on the way there was...interesting. The play (Arsenic and Old Lace), a hilarious gem. The actors, marvelous.

Familiar surroundings, hugs, hanging out in Southview and at Pasma's...reassuring, refreshing, painful to leave.

Tomorrow I leave T.O. after being back for less than 24 hours. My sister is getting married in Chicago on Saturday. I'm a maid of honour.

More driving...

So don't expect a new post for a while...

By the way: a very hearty THANK YOU to all of you who made this weekend the blessing that it was. A special shout out to Crystal, who let me sleep in her bed! And to all of SV 204, who let us invade. And to everyone who gave me a hug. And to everyone who looked happy to see me.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 02, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Good to hear it went well! And that you're back safely. Have a great sister's wedding.

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 12:21:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was sooooooo surprising, and such an amazing weekend! Yay for hugs, giggling and frienship!

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 10:59:00 AM, Blogger flurp-boink said...

say hi to Chicago for me! miss you already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home