Monday, November 27, 2006

billboards

Walking home from the subway station last night on the Danforth, I noticed a (huge) billboard on top of a building that I've never seen before. I've probably walked that route a hundred times by now, and I never noticed that billboard. For some reason, I find that incredibly odd. Either I'm very unobservant (possible) or I noticed before but never "registered" it, or it's new. But I don't think it's new.

Yes, this is why I blog. To share my perplexities about human vision and billboards.

Yikes.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 28, 2006 1:46:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yay for blogs. I also find friends useful for unloading useless information and trivial observations.

 
At Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:45:00 PM, Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

kara, the funniest part is that i didn't remember when you asked me what was on the billboard! so much for advertizing. however, today i made a point to see what it said. it's a picture of a beach with the words "viva cuba". now your anticipation is satiated.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:57:00 AM, Blogger Philip said...

Hurray for endless information being thrown at us from every direction! I would consider myself lucky if I could not notice billboards like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home