Friday, June 02, 2006

Life is a House

Who recommended the movie "Life is a House"? I know I heard about it recently somewhere from someone, on a blog or in an e-mail or something. I'm about to go rent some movies, and I'm looking at the list I've started on a piece of scratch paper beside the computer. On it are written the names of three movies:

-Life is a House
-Bottle Rocket (recommended by Ethan and Laurel)
-Magnolia (recommended by Nathan)

and I haven't yet seen any of them. So I think I'll try to get all three, because sometimes they have a deal where you can rent three not-new-releases for cheap. Like 5 bucks or something like that. Did you (the reader of this short and sweet questioning entry) recommend "Life is a House" to me? I'm just curious, so I can know who to discuss it with afterwards! Please comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home