Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tim Horton's

I know many people who are more excited about Tim Horton's coffee than I. In fact, I don't like any kind of coffee. At all.

However, my mom just called to inform me that one of the parents at her school owns two Tim Horton's coffee shops and might be able to get me a full time (day) position at one of them. Paying minimum wage. I'm not quite sure what minimum wage is in Ontario at this point, but I think I'm going to seriously pursue this option. I think it's a close to waitressing as I'll be able to get without any experience! (For those of you who don't know, I have always wanted to be a waitress.)

"How would you like your coffee? Anything else today?"

Now that I'm publishing this, it will be really sad if I don't get the job!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:42:00 PM, Blogger flurp-boink said...

HEY YOU!!!!
congrats on your potential employment...and no worries, you will look stellar in those fabulous uniforms (and don't worry...you still won't like coffee when you're done, this is the girl that spent 2 1/2 years in Dukin Robbins and still came out with a distaste for hot water poured through some crushed beans)
anyway, love you, and blogspot should work now.

I HEART SARA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home