Monday, February 18, 2008

update....if anyone is still reading

Strange. This time last year I was blogging like mad. Now I don't seem to make time for it anymore.

I blame Facebook.

Anyway, a brief life-update:

I'm in my last semester of classes at ICS, hoping to start, finish, and defend my MA thesis by August (keep your fingers crossed!!) I've been accepted at one law school so far, and haven't heard from any others (yay or nay), so this one is looking good (especially since they've offered me a bit of money, too). I'm moving with my roommate Ann into a three bedroom HOUSE, complete with organic backyard garden, that's half way between York and downtown--perfect if I'd go to York (Osgoode law school) next year--though we still need a third roommate for April to August (anyone want to live in Toronto this summer??) I'm still dating a wonderful guy, and he has been a huge blessing in my life. Still interning at the U of T CRC campus ministry, and loving it, though the time requirements are more and more eating into my school stuff--which has to change soon if the aforementioned thesis is to get completed!

Hmmm...anything else?? These are the basics, I suppose.

Now, I need to study!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 25, 2008 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

thanks for the update :) now tell me more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home