Tuesday, December 18, 2007

shock and awe

That's what I felt when I opened my e-mail after the ICS Christmas party on Friday night. Shock and awe.

I received an e-mail from York University (Osgoode Hall law school) informing me that I have been accepted there to start law school in the fall of 2008.

CRAZY! I wasn't supposed to find out until February. And York is in Toronto. Which I like. But, since I've also been considering other endeavours for next year, this complicates things. But it is also amazing and reassuring.

In other news, I'm dating someone. He's wonderful! If you want more details than that, you'll have to e-mail me.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, December 20, 2007 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

GO TO YORK! (And congrats - for being accepted as a student and as a woman... and I heard from one of (He whom you are dating)'s students that he scores a 9.5. Nice job, once again.)

 
At Monday, December 31, 2007 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Kunnari said...

hey what a wonderful time in your life. i am glad that things are developing. happy new years! (i did email you about the boy, i'm waiting...)

 
At Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:05:00 PM, Blogger bethnoelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO SARA!!!!!!!! that's SOO exciting!

 
At Saturday, January 12, 2008 8:54:00 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

very cool! i'm glad you have options. or atleast one option so far. and i would like more details. about the boy, not the law school. i will try to facebook you sometime...

 
At Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:46:00 PM, Blogger Dunkleburger said...

Congrats and congrats. i'll email you about this boy you speak of...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home