Wednesday, September 19, 2007

what was I thinking?

In ten days I will take what is probably the biggest, most important test I will ever take in my life.

I hope it doesn't beat me.

I apologize in advance for the lack of contact that has been and will remain the case for the next ten days. Studying for the LSAT constantly in addition to taking classes, reading for said classes, interning at the U of T campus ministry, mentoring, leading a "20's/30's/young adults/singles and couples" group at church, and trying to maintain a social life here means that e-mails get mysteriously little time.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:35:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Wow... I'm not even doing a third of those things.

Want an apple?

 
At Thursday, September 20, 2007 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

don't trust the pauper with apples. he may throw it at your face.

 
At Monday, September 24, 2007 2:09:00 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

i know, i saw it happen once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home