Sunday, August 26, 2007

pictures of the westward wedding blitz

Wedding #1. This is me, eager to greet the newly married couple...they just weren't as eager to greet me, I guess :) (I'm kidding, Jeff and Angie!)

Bradley, Alyssa, and me. Checking to see if they're smiling and looking at the camera.

Wedding #2: Kelly! (She married Joel.)

Me and my sister scootering around town. It was AWESOME.

At a rest area...road trips with Jonathan and Ann rock!

Laura's bachelorette party...yup, complete with a Pasma! It just didn't seem right for him NOT to be there, as a former roommate and all. (Don't worry, it was all very innocent...while Pas was there.)

ARGHURHURGGG. Beth, waiting with charming elevator music, for the expedia.ca people to tell her what was wrong with her and Kara's flight.

Yes, this is a different picture...an hour later... (after 2 hours, she finally talked to a real person, who promptly told her they couldn't help her and she had to call another company.)

Lovely bride and groom #3!

Crazy former roommates...wonder why we're all single? :)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:27:00 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Great pictures Sara! I'm back in Edmonton now (since June actually -I'm just slow at posting!), although I'm not sure how long I'll be here. I'm currently working at a street church/humanitarian organization in the inner-city - it's wonderful. Planning any road trips out west? :)

 
At Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Carolyn said...

yes i DO wonder why you're all single!!! just too hot to handle i guess...

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:57:00 PM, Blogger kara said...

fabulous pictures... good posture in the scooter pic ;) (unlike your sister.......)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home