Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Going to the chapel....

...And we're gonna get maaaaarried!

It's 18 days away!

Preparations are going well--for marriage and for the day of.

Lots of details I never imagined to be important are suddenly quite pressing.

But with the help of Justin, family, friends, and of course, Excel spreadsheets, I feel somewhat calm and excited rather than anxious and frazzled.

Let's hope it continues!

In other news, I'm aaaaalllllmost done my thesis. As in, I think I'm going to submit the FINAL FINAL draft tomorrow evening. Hooray!!! I'll have to defend it in February.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:48:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I don't see any engagement pictures here, you black pot, you! :) It appears that you are getting married on December 20, which happens to be my birthday. Glad to share it with you! Don't freak out too much...the important thing is who you're with. :)

 
At Tuesday, January 06, 2009 4:25:00 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Congratulations Sara!!!! I hope that the wedding and the handing-in of the thesis went splendidly and you're settling in to life with two.

 
At Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:24:00 PM, Blogger Laura said...

I want pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home