Monday, July 21, 2008

going to the chapel

...and we're gonna get ma-a-a-rried!

Justin and I are engaged! Most of you reading this probably know that, but I thought, hey, it seemed odd not to post about it. We're so excited, and are busily planning for the wedding and for our lives together, when I'm not writing my thesis and when he's not in M.Ed. classes.

If you're still reading this, comment. Otherwise, I just might give up bloggin! I'm finding it harder and harder to know what to write on here...

4 Comments:

At Monday, July 21, 2008 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Kunnari said...

i'm reading! i'm reading! when's the expected date?

 
At Wednesday, July 23, 2008 5:26:00 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

congrats!

 
At Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:07:00 PM, Blogger ethan said...

good luck with the Thesis! It is possible to finish it. Or so I hear. I might be finished one of these days

 
At Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:26:00 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

yeah, keep posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home