Wednesday, May 02, 2007

pictures of the lenten days (part deux)

I went, spur of the moment, with my parents to Michigan one weekend in March. We stayed with my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids, Alyssa and Bradley. Guess what? A third is on its way, due in November!!
(On the same trip, I got to see Marcus, Amy, Justine, and Shaffstall! Those pictures to come...)

Bradley has loved Grandpa's glasses from the time he could grab them off his face.

Grandma and Alyssa

Three generations of athletic men: my dad, my brother, and little Bradley show their stuff!

Poor Alyssa...she fell off the slide and was cut between her lip and her nose :(
But she was still smiling!

Bradley doesn't like having his picture taken.


Reading already--and not even two years old!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:17:00 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Too cute! In the picture on my blog, the three of us are listening to a children's story ("Where the Wild Things Are")...fun times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home