Friday, February 16, 2007

Hmmmmm..... sigh of relief

Today is the beginning of reading week for me. What a blessed idea. A week in the middle of each semester to work ahead (read: catch up!) on reading and prepare for upcoming presentations and papers. And to give one's apartment a deep clean (which is what I've been doing all day--and LOVING it). And to go home for the weekend to enjoy the company of one's parents and friends.

Hmm...I can't remember the last time I felt this relaxed. What a much needed break.
A deep breath.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:54:00 AM, Blogger sara without an 'h' said...

Question: Are the stupid blogger people really not letting me create a new post until I switch to their evil new blogger format?? Everyone who has switched had complained about it, so I don't want to switch, but I don't think I have a choice anymore! Grrr....

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Marcus said...

i love the new blogger. seriously, it is way easier to do stuff. switch! do it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home