Wednesday, February 21, 2007

bye for now

A mother's gift.

My mom gave me this amaryllis.
She has a passion for flowers.
-------------------------------------------------------

Lorraine and I were among the first to see the Phantom of the Opera in Toronto (for this run, at least) tonight!! She won tickets to OPENING NIGHT at a Phantom fan club breakfrast last semester...and I was lucky enough to go with her. It was amazing. If anyone out there still hasn't seen it, it's well worth whatever you have to pay. Fantastic. The music is unbelievable. Wow.
(I would have pictures, except Lorraine said she'd be embarassed of me if I took any...)

:)

So I'm taking a break from blogging. I haven't really had anything interesting to say of late anyway. I'm addicted to checking blogs, and that can't be good. From now on, if I want to see how you're doing, I'll send you an email or give you a call or even write you an old fashioned LETTER. I won't be checking or posting, so don't be offended or annoyed. Or, go ahead and be offended and annoyed, and write me a letter to tell me about how offended and annoyed you are.

Check back around Easter!

Bye for now,

Sara

4 Comments:

At Friday, February 23, 2007 8:16:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sara!
This is István (a.k.a. Ish, the Fish, the Dish...whatsoever) I'm so sad that you've just gave up blogging, when I've accidentally found your site!
Anyway, hope you'll break your promise, and will still take a look at your blog;)

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 7:45:00 PM, Blogger nmartin said...

I have a passion for flowers, i like to eat flowers. Big flowers. With Mayo. And Ranch, I like ranch.

 
At Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hi sara-i think this is a great blog! i like how you have a combination of deep thoughts, updates on your life, pictures, etc. it's a little lighter than stuart's too =).

 
At Wednesday, March 14, 2007 6:41:00 PM, Blogger Dena said...

I know it's still awhile until Easter (and I'll probably just send you an email) but have you heard about what they're doing to the Political Studies department?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home