Tuesday, April 17, 2007

pictures of the lenten days

Yvana and me, on the way to an OHL hockey game (reading week: February)


The snow that blew up against my door...I couldn't open it without the snow falling into my poor entryway!


Lorraine relaxing while...


...the boys do the dishes.
(March)


Jeff and I laughing at the guys goofing off in the hot tub.


Said hot tub fun.


Our amazing fondue feast. And Chris.


Lorraine's a good photographer. This is our magazine picture. I love salads.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, April 21, 2007 12:41:00 PM, Blogger flurp-boink said...

yea fun!
and your new shampoo commercial haricut is totally hot.

 
At Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:59:00 PM, Blogger ann.renee. said...

oh Sara! Je t'aime!
You know-- my rent in Toronto comes with a built-in best friend who is better than hardwood floors and a balconey! I agree...we should talk. I need to be grounded again.

 
At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:22:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Oo. Nice pictures. It's good to see you're blogging again. Thanks for coming to breakfast!

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 6:09:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe you still haven't posted a picture of me! Terrible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home