Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The results of a Christmas gift-- at last

Above: me and Lorraine

Above: My apartment! (For those of you who haven't seen it yet...oh, and there's people in the picture, too: Yvana, Jeff, and Mike.)

Me laughing. And Noah. In fact, I'm probably laughing AT Noah.

Noah and Chris reading my coffee table magazines...The Banner and Geez Magazine.


Mike. He's a happy guy.




Blogger forced me to make the switch to their "bigger and better" blogger. I don't like being coerced. But I couldn't post anything without switching. So here I am. It's not so bad.

I really wanted to post because....

PICTURES!!
(Ok, so this new blogger hasn't made it any easier to place pictures where I want them in posts...sorry...deal with it.)

Above: Jon and Kara, at Jon's house. Check out Jon's halo!
Below: Paul and the dog. I am so sorry, I cannot remember the name of the dog!
Above: a family portrait, at Jon's house
We all look so happy because we all just ate the yummiest fried desert EVER (thanks, Beth and Paul!)


The more pictures I add, the more they get all jumbled up. So just enjoy the pictures, ok? They're out of order.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:57:00 AM, Blogger Dunkleburger said...

splendid photos and i am mesmorized (sp?) by your link arrangement. nice work

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 7:47:00 PM, Blogger nmartin said...

Where is stu and dan in your pictures. It is because I ate them, with mayonnaise and ranch. the leftovers of stu are in your corner, it was a hairball that I coughed up. Like an owl pellet in eight grade biology

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 8:38:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Noah. He makes a good point. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home