Friday, April 27, 2007

boo that

so when i got home from ICS tonight, i saw my new answering machine flashing one new message at me. excited to hear it, i pressed the "play" button and waited in anticipation. a friend? family member? at least someone who knows me?

nope. my very first message on my new answering machine was from a security company that wanted to sell me a $1000 home security system that will protect my family from burglars, alert the fire department in case of a fire, and act as my "help! i've fallen and i can't get up!" system to boot. oh, and they even threw in a free vacation if i called a 1-800 number and entered the secret code 1068.

great. just great. this is what i was missing!

(i realize how lame it is that i've posted twice about my answering machine. it's taking me a while to get back into this blogging thing. i apologize. consider this a test of your endurance and dedication to reading this blog. it'll build character.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home