Wednesday, January 17, 2007

big final push

I wish last semester was over. Forever.

I still have to write two papers, due 6 weeks after the last class of last semester. I'm so sick of those classes--IDS particularly--and I'm having a VERY hard time remaining motivated to research and write. I'm disappointed in myself. Although, it made me feel better to hear lots of pepole say last night at book club that they hadn't started their papers for IDS yet either--and they're due next week!

Anything new? Not really. This has been a busy week. I feel a little unsettled--I haven't been home much and my place is a mess. Tomorrow I have to present in my interreligious dialogue class, and then I'm making dinner for my aunt, uncle, and cousin who live above me. I'm looking foward to that. And Friday I have nothing scheduled during the day so I'll get a chance to clean up and RESEARCH for those aforementioned papers...

This was a boring post. I'm sorry.

ps. Has anyone ever read the book Emma by Jane Austen? We read it this month for our book club.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:01:00 PM, Blogger ann renee. said...

You can do it, my dear. Just keep telling yourself: only 2 more weeks...only 2 more weeks...only 2 more weeks....
I love you!
ann.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:41:00 PM, Blogger Rachel:) said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! You are bright, inteligent, motivated, and wonderful! you can do this!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:39:00 PM, Blogger M&Y said...

Courage to you, Sara, and remember that semesters and papers are not infinite, however often they seem to be. It will end, which is the most encouraging thing I can think at this point, and the best encouragement that I have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home