Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh, Ann.

I just returned from an evening spent watching Garden State and having animated discussions with my dear friend Ann. We're alike in too many ways--it's scary. And our moms will never cease to remind us that they called it. They told us we should be friends before we even met each other at Dordt. Crazy.

I liked Garden State. I also watched Little Miss Sunshine last week with my mom, and yesterday we watched March of the Penguins. I've enjoyed all three. Especially Little Miss Sunshine. Usually I'm determined to be cautiously critical about things that everybody's raving about (ie. Blue Like Jazz), but I think this movie lives up to the hype.

Tomorrow I'm getting life insurance and sewing curtains. And reading all the instructions for my NEW DIGITAL CAMERA!! Thursday I'm heading back to T.O. for a bit, to work and research for papers, and then coming home again to bring back my parents' car and for a doctor's appointment. Then, back to the grind of classes on Tuesday. Yikes! More grad school.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:49:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hey, Sara!

I'm still iN Iowa...we have choir tour next week. I'll be flying out to Lynden on the 20th. So keep me in your thoughts...hope you enjoy this next semester of grad work!

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:40:00 PM, Blogger bethnoelle said...

and did you like Blue Like Jazz, despite your caution?

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:28:00 PM, Blogger Pasma (Nate) said...

Hi Sara!

Whoa, some odd parrellels here- I just bought Garden State AND I also got a digital camera.

Not so much the sewing tho.

Do you have MSN by the way? Cuz that would be super. Not sure if you should post it though. Maybe call me.

 
At Friday, January 05, 2007 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Hey Sara,

I might be in T.O this weekend! But if you want to come up to my neck of the woods (by woods I mean woods literally) that might be cool!

I'll call you. After you're done talking to PAZ-master.

Jonathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home