Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Exciting!! New BOOKS!!!

Wow. I never thought I would enjoy getting new books so much. Here's a list of the books I just got--four for under $40!

The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis

The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Just Peacemaking by Glen Stassen

The Politics of Jesus by John Howard Yoder

(Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller...but it's in parentheses because I'm giving it to my cousin...)

Hooray for Crux Theological Books cheap book table!!

I stopped by Crux on my way home from handing in my BOOK for my law class...my 25 page paper ended up as a 29 page paper and it's DONE. Perhaps the book purchase was a celebration!!

Now, on to the ten pager.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:57:00 AM, Blogger Philip said...

Yay for finishing the paper!! Perhaps I'll steal some of your book ideas, I'm looking for some of my own.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on finishing the paper. I knew you could do it! And 29 pages, you over achiever!
I'm about 4 pages into my first paper.
The Politics of Jesus is a good book. I recently bought it from Crux, for under $10, and have read parts of it, which were really good.
I liked it so much that I bought it for my cousin for Christmas.
Enjoy your break and paper writing. And have a Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home