Monday, August 21, 2006

Another Monday

Well. It's Monday. A week and a half more of work before moving crunch time begins over Labour day weekend. I liked work at first. Now I don't so much. Today, we were out of twelve grain, everything, sesame, plain, cinnamon raisin, and whole wheat bagels by the end of the day. So we only had blueberry and onion left. Can you imagine how frustrated customers were when they came through drive thru to get their regular morning bagel and we were out of almost ALL bagels?? Boo for poor ordering skills on the part of management...

Everyone's leaving. Ok, not everyone, but the people I've been spending time with this summer are winding up their time at home and returning to school now. I miss them already. And I'm jealous of the people who are at Dordt right now!

I'm having issues with gmail. I can't open any of my messages, new or old! When I click on them, nothing happens. Does anyone have any advice? Oh, and don't be offended if I don't respond to your e-mail, if you sent one!

My new laptop came in the mail a few days ago. I haven't even opened it yet because I want to sit down and read all the instructions first. Yes, I am a geek. But not a computer geek (because computers hate me), so I want to make sure I do everything right!

I tried to post a cute picture of my nephew Bradley kissing his sister Alyssa's feet. But I don't think it worked.

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 21, 2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger ethan said...

i had the same problem with gmail earlier, i think because i would click the back button on the navigator tool bar rather than clicking "return to inbox" on the gmail page. hope that helps. -laurel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home