Thursday, July 13, 2006

Running and bunnies, part deux

Well, I think I might have enjoyed running today.

No, scratch that. I just really didn't hate it. Much.

It was hot and humid, and I told myself to stop after 20 minutes, but I thought, no, just keep going and make it to that next tree. And that next street. And before I knew it I ran farther than usual, and I didn't feel like I was going to die. So that was an improvement, and it's exciting to see improvement!

Oh, and I saw three more bunnies. Well, I think it may have been two bunnies, because one might have been a repeat that I saw once going one way and once on my way back. But it was still neat.

I might not be around for a while. This weekend I'm going to Chicago for a wedding shower for my sister Joya. We're planning to be back on Monday, but my uncle Jerry (married to my mom's sister Becky) is very ill and near death. So we might end up staying longer for that funeral, but who knows. Sometimes God changes his mind. Or, we don't know what God's thinking in the first place, so it seems to us mortals that he's changing his mind. (More theologically correct, I think.)

I miss you all. If you're reading this, I miss you.

3 Comments:

At Friday, July 14, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Have a good shower. And don't wait on funerals...you never know.

Thanks for posting on my blog, no haven't been to the big T.o. Too busy memorizing my own (TERRIFYING) play.

See you soon, hopefully!

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I miss you too, darling. The weekend is almost here so I can sit down and email you a properly longish email.

(insert jumping up and down and huge smiles here.)

Love you!

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Carolyn said...

You were in Chicago? Or perhaps still are? And Joya's getting married? Wow everyone just seems to do that lately. I had a dreadful run this morning too. I went at 6:30 to try to beat the heat and failed miserably. i wish you were here so we could be running buddies and make it to the next tree together. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home