Monday, June 04, 2007

back. sort of.

right now i'm home at my parents' house. i was back in toronto for a day and a half before leaving again for the wedding of a cousin, after which i came home with my parents and sister Joya to hang out for a few days and to celebrate Dad's birthday. it's been good. i'm going back to T-dot tonight.

the trip to the west was fabulous!! words cannot describe it. so, hopefully tomorrow, i'll put up some pictures. mostly of an adorable niece and nephew and a very pregnant oldest sister! oh, and while i was in the calgary area (kananaskis, to be exact) 3 inches of SNOW fell. SNOW!! after victoria day!! nutty alberta.

(thanks for anticipating a new post, matt!
you rock.)

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Glad to hear you're back! You enjoying Lumanto this week?

(Is that still running?)

 
At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:18:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nutty Alberta. It is crazy! But snow in Kananaskis isn't that strange, you are basically in the upper atmosphere there.

What part of kananaskis were you in? Peter Lougheed park? Kananaskis village? nakiska?
Kananaskis is my favourite place in the world to be.

 
At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 11:03:00 PM, Blogger Kunnari said...

you're welcome

 
At Friday, June 08, 2007 9:47:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I always liked the name Kananaskis. It just sounds cool.

 
At Saturday, June 09, 2007 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Dena said...

I just missed you in Alberta Sara, and I just missed the snow (I can't figure out if I'm thankful for that or not). Today there are thunderstorms in Edmonton instead of snowstorms, and I'm loving the rain! Any plans to return to Alberta in the near future?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home