Friday, April 28, 2006

it's official

I'm hooked.

I just got done grading political studies responses and it's 2am. I haven't been up this late doing anything in a while. Except when we were on the roof. But that's another story. For later. Like when I'm not longer a student here.

Anyway, I'm wiped. (I know, I'm a wuss. I've heard everyone else's 5am stories.)

But yet, I have this insatiable (sp?) desire to see if anyone has commented on my newly founded blog.

Oh, joy!! People have.

So that makes me want to investigate other people's blogs.....

And I only get more tired, but it's so intriguing!

I'm going to bed. Now. Before I read another entry on anyone's blog.

Except I'm dying to read about how Horlings is doing...

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 28, 2006 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Kunnari said...

that horlings, he keeps us all in anticipation. welcome welcome welcome. and again welcome. remember not to base your self worth off how many comments you receive because there will be dry spells and you're still cool during these points.

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Blogger ann renee. said...

Sara, I've just written of the morphing of Ann-Sara. I wonder what will happen when I move to Toronto WITHOUT you. (Ann sheds a tear. or two. or three hundred). What if I burn down the church by accident because I put the dish towel in the oven? Or run out of toothpaste? Or want to start a revolution? Hehe. I can see you faithfully studying across the room from me. It makes me feel guilty. I will go back to studying agian, since I skipped dishes. Afterall, studying is my current task in my role as a student which is instrumental in helping to fulfill my vocational calling. Soon, my calling as student will be done, over, finished forever. Or at least for 3 months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home