Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dreams

So I had a really strange dream last night.

I dreamt that I was afraid of and running away from someone I used to trust. In my dream, I ran to my dad.

In the same dream (you know how dreams are really disjointed by they seem normal at the time?), I was living in some government-subsidized housing with two teenaged single mothers. All I remember is that our bathroom was dirty and one of my roommate/moms had one pink puffy coat.

What does that mean?

Do dreams mean anything?

My roommate Ann told me that when she came to bed (around 5:30am, poor busy girl!!), I was tossing and turning in bed, and she thought I was awake.

Nope. Just dreaming.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:51:00 PM, Blogger ann renee. said...

sara without an h, I have a recurring dream in which I run to my dad so that he can protect me from an evil pink anteater-esque guy with a long nose. I have had the dream since I was 6 years old. I like the super-human power that dads seem to be able to exhibit in dreams...may it's because they tend to exhibit those same qualities in real-life too...I love my dad!

And I will teach you proper blogging etiquette and know-how. You will only be learning from the best.

 
At Friday, April 28, 2006 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Welcome to blogland, Sara! Good luck getting out.
I hope dreams don't have too much significance, because mine are very weird.

 
At Friday, April 28, 2006 3:48:00 PM, Blogger flurp-boink said...

mmm, you have joined us
HUZZAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home